Monday, May 10, 2010

Overwhelmed

Well I've been away for a couple days. But I doubt anyone noticed. Someday we'll have 5 followers. Maybe. Anyways, it's been a crazy few days in sports. Vancouver dominated Chicago at home, and chipped away at the series, now down 3-2. Montreal seemed to be brick walled for the most part by Fleury in Pittsburgh. And are down 3-2 in that series. Philly staved off elimination, and so on.. Can't wait to see it all play out. Some other news, Kimbo Slice was fired by UFC. And I'm not an MMA fan. So did you buy into the hype on him? In football, Kenton Keith was released by Hamilton. Probably a victim of numbers, seeing Cobb emerge as a star last year. So let the rumours start about the 29 year old and most likely the most explosive running back that ever played for the Riders. Count me in for seeing him back in green. And give me football soooon!

No comments:

Post a Comment