Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Riders Luke Warm on KJ? I should hope so...

2007 was an amazing year. Sitting in my season seats in Regina. I seen some amazing plays. Like the final play of the Labour Day Classic. KJ was on top! What an amazing day. He took a pay cut to play. He had an average Grey Cup game. But good enough to win. And we win. Everyones supporting KJ. Then the rumors swirl about his heavy contract, and how he wants to be paid now. Ok cool. Then they ship him to T-dot. So two seasons gone and we haven't missed him. But now he's out of a job, and the phone calls are being made. ... I trust in the Riders and whatever they do. I may not always agree. So in this case what do they do? I think I could go without. But if Jyles is forsure gone to Wpg. Then we have zero experience at backup. People are screaming about keeping our young stable of QB's intact. But none of them have played a down of pro ball. This may backfire. So whatever happens, this is Durants team now. And by the way he's in his option year of his contract....

No comments:

Post a Comment