Monday, April 19, 2010

Don't let door hit you on the way out...

So maybe I'm jumping the gun here. But probably not. I can't see Chris Bosh re-signing with the Raptors. And you know what? I don't care. What exactly has he done in the last 7 years? It's been one signing after another to get players to shine along side of Bosh. And each time it has turned out to be a disaster. So is it the supporting casts fault? The coaching? Or CB4 himself. I'm thinking the latter. It seems he isn't the franchise we all hoped for. With huge signings last off season, I for one had high hopes the Raps would go deep in the playoffs. Not miss the playoffs. So I think its time to start over. Get the rebuild going. Draft well. And see if it works in a few years. It's really too bad. See ya CB4.

No comments:

Post a Comment